Working with DER-IC
The entire DER-IC network can be accessed through any of the regional centres.
How to Engage
The DER-IC network
- can deliver projects and access to equipment and capability through direct commercial contract
- engages in collaborative research and development projects (CR&D) funded through UKRI, Innovate UK, regional initiatives and other funding schemes
- hosts an online portal enabling partners to highlight PEMD capability, and link with the national DER-IC network and industry to promote business to business collaboration
- provides SME advice and regional support programmes
Benefits of Engagement
DER-IC can facilitate targeted introductions to expedite access to the most relevant researchers and capability across the partner network. Company IP can be protected through all engagement routes.
By using DER-IC equipment and capability, supply chain partners can
- verify manufacturing process and product performance ahead of committing to capital investment
- reduce development cost and risk for New Product Introduction (NPI)
- achieve a faster time to market